|
No matter what, somebody gets hurt
you just gotta find someone worth your tears
|
|
|
Profile melanie, 100294 star.cross@hotmail.com/ https://twitter.com/melanieeph/ ♥: pandas , sunrise&sunsets I run from hate, I run from prejudice, I run from pessimists, but i run too late. I run my life or is it running me? I run from my past. I run too fast or too slow it seems. When lies become the truth, I run to you.. — I Run To You Tweet.Tweet
Exits
yeepeng.bernice. siqi. justina. zhengmin. victoria. suxin. ferlyn. valerie. peiru. yanbin. siying. leon. yiling. marylyn. joan. wanni. kaiting. zhengyee. shermaine. xinru. renjie. farhana. jialer. Archives
10/06
11/06
12/06
01/07
02/07
03/07
04/07
05/07
06/07
07/07
08/07
09/07
10/07
11/07
12/07
01/08
02/08
03/08
04/08
05/08
06/08
07/08
08/08
09/08
10/08
11/08
12/08
01/09
02/09
03/09
04/09
05/09
06/09
07/09
08/09
09/09
10/09
11/09
12/09
01/10
02/10
03/10
04/10
05/10
06/10
07/10
09/10
11/10
12/10
01/11
02/11
03/11
05/11
10/12
Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
yaye went for tha BBQ today . barbeque till half den RAIN -.- budden NEVAMIND ... WE USE UMBRELLA !! wagagagagagax... was so fun !! after awhile den we went up to esther's house and barbeque somemore .i oni ate ... TWO CHICKEN WINGS. 5 SATAY . ONE PIECE OF APPLE & ONE LONGAN . wahahahx . after awhile . we watched LITTLE MAN . wahahahx . so funny wor >.< den at around 8 + marcus , veron , xinkai , bianca , liting & joyce had to go home . so before tat . we went down and played SWINGS !!! lols . we are KIDDOS ... den bus came , they went up and BYEBYE ~ sobx .. budden after tat . we went back to play AGAIN !! wahahx . swingswingswing until 9+ den went home lo . the others sent mii to tha MRT station . HEHEHE... so good nia they all .. <<33>.<>CONFERENCE !! hahahhax. haix . so worried bout mii results now .. 13 hours more to the time we take our results !!! AHHHH!!! >.<> haix .. WISH YOU GUYS GOOD LUCK !!!! ^.^ |
|
But whatever choice you made, don't regret
cuz' at that moment, it was exactly what you wanted |
|